GreenerCar.org has researched the vehicles and the results are in. The top spot went to the Honda Civic GX. Again Honda dominating the green car movement showing the Honda determination to be the most environmentally friendly car company in production… The Civic GX is the natural gas civic that Honda produces..
Third place in the top 12 is the Civic Hybrid and rightfully so. This vehicle gives you the appearance of a normal vehicle with the performance and efficiency that are hybrids.
New to the List is the 2010 Honda Insight which is a great bargain for those looking for environmental appeal and it only starts at $19800.00 for a Hybrid vehicle making it the best priced hybrid on the road..
Last on the list is the Honda Fit. I still remember the Fit when it first came out thinking who would buy that!! After I drove it and looked at the price, I knew many people would buy it.. It's a great value, much roomier then it appears, and super fuel efficient.
To view the complete list visit:
http://greenercars.org/highlights_greenest.htm
Thanks Ever P.




No comments:
Post a Comment