Sand Dollar Honda 409-761-2200 serving Galveston, TX

Monday, June 21, 2010

2011 Honda Accord Colors available with trims..

Goodbye Mystic Green Metallic Accord!!


Lots of information today for the 2011 Models.. No 6 speed automatic for the 2011 Honda Accord.. This was one of the changes that might have happened for the 2011 model..  The 2011 is due for what I call a face lift; I will update when I have changes available so check back when you can.  No major mechanical changes known yet.. Here are the colors available..

New colors available:
Celestial Blue Metallic and Dark Amber Metallic now available for the Accord in 2011.  

Cancelled Colors:
Bali Blue Pearl is no longer available for the V6.
Bold Beige Metallic is no longer available for 2011.. wow I know a lot of Beige lovers who will be sad.Beige being cancelled is a surprise. 
Mystic Green Metallic is no longer available. No surprise here as green has never really caught on except on the CR-V.  

Well there you go... I can't find any other changes at the moment but will update when I see them.. Thanks for looking at the Sand Dollar Honda Blog.  Visit sanddollarhonda.com for our website.





Here are the colors available on the 2011 Honda Accord 4 Cyl
Here are the colors available on the 2011 Honda Accord V6 4dr Sedans


2011 Accord 4D Color Matrix
Model
Engine
Trim
Trans
KA
KL
Exterior Color
Exterior Code/Color
Interior Code/Color
Model Code
Model Code
ACCORD 4D
2.4 L4
LX
5MT
CP2E3BEW
KA 50 ST
Taffeta White
WH

IV

Alabaster Silver Metallic
SI

BK

Alabaster Silver Metallic
SX

GR

Polished Metal Metallic
GY

BK

Polished Metal Metallic
GX

GR

Crystal Black Pearl
BX

IV

Basque Red Pearl
RE

IV

LX
LX-P
5AT
CP2F3BEW
CP2F4BEW
CP2F3AEW
CP2F4AEW
Taffeta White
WH

IV

Alabaster Silver Metallic
SI

BK

Alabaster Silver Metallic
SX

GR

Polished Metal Metallic
GY

BK

Polished Metal Metallic
GX

GR

Crystal Black Pearl
BX

IV

Royal Blue Pearl
BU

GR

Celestial Blue Metallic
BL

BK

Basque Red Pearl
RE

IV

Dark Amber Metallic
BR

IV

SE
5AT
CP2F6BENW
CP2F6BENW
Taffeta White
WH

IV

Alabaster Silver Metallic
SI

BK

Polished Metal Metallic
GY

BK

Crystal Black Pearl
BK

BK

EX
5MT
CP2E7BJW
KA 50 ST
Taffeta White
WH

IV

Alabaster Silver Metallic
SI

BK

Alabaster Silver Metallic
SX

GR

Polished Metal Metallic
GY

BK

Polished Metal Metallic
GX

GR

Crystal Black Pearl
BK

BK

Crystal Black Pearl
BX

IV

Basque Red Pearl
RE

IV

EX
EX-L
EX-L NAVI
5AT
5AT
5AT
CP2F7BJW
CP2F8BJNW
CP2F8BKNW
CP2F7BJW
CP2F8BJNW
CP2F8BKNW
Taffeta White
WH

IV

Alabaster Silver Metallic
SI

BK

Alabaster Silver Metallic
SX

GR

Polished Metal Metallic
GY

BK

Polished Metal Metallic
GX

GR

Crystal Black Pearl
BK

BK

Crystal Black Pearl
BX

IV

Royal Blue Pearl
BU

GR

Celestial Blue Metallic
BL

BK

Basque Red Pearl
RE

IV

Dark Amber Metallic
BR

IV



2011 Accord 4D V6 Color Matrix
Model
Engine
Trim
Trans
KA
KL
Exterior Color
Exterior Code/Color
Interior Code/Color
Model Code
Model Code
ACCORD 4D
3.5L V6
EX V6
EX-L V6
EX-L V6 NAVI
5AT
CP3F7BJW
CP3F8BJNW
CP3F8BKNW
KA 50 ST
KA 50 ST
KA 50 ST
White Diamond Pearl
WH

IV

Alabaster Silver Metallic
SI

BK

Alabaster Silver Metallic
SX

GR

Polished Metal Metallic
GY

BK

Polished Metal Metallic
GX

GR

Crystal Black Pearl
BK

BK

Crystal Black Pearl
BX

IV

Royal Blue Pearl
BU

GR

Celestial Blue Metallic
BL

BK

Basque Red Pearl
RE

IV

Dark Amber Metallic
BR

IV


Here are the colors available for the 2011 Honda Accord 4 cyl 2Dr coupes
2011 Accord 2D Color Matrix
Model
Engine
Trim
Trans
KA
KL
Exterior Color
Exterior Code/Color
Interior Code/Color
Model Code
Model Code
ACCORD 2D
2.4 L4
LX-S
5MT
5AT
CS1A3BEW
CS1B3BEW
KA 50 ST
CS1B3BEW
Taffeta White
WX

IV

Alabaster Silver Metallic
SI

BK

Polished Metal Metallic
GY

BK

Polished Metal Metallic
GX

IV

Crystal Black Pearl
BK

BK

Belize Blue Pearl
BL

BK

San Marino Red
RE

BK

San Marino Red
RX

IV

EX
EX-L
EX-L NAVI
5MT
5AT
5AT
5AT
CS1A7BJW
CS1B7BJW
CS1B8BJNW
CS1B8BKNW
KA 50 ST
CS1B7BJW
CS1B8BJNW
CS1B8BKNW
Taffeta White
WX

IV

Alabaster Silver Metallic
SI

BK

Polished Metal Metallic
GY

BK

Polished Metal Metallic
GX

IV

Crystal Black Pearl
BK

BK

Belize Blue Pearl
BL

BK

San Marino Red
RE

BK

San Marino Red
RX

IV


Here are the colors available for the 2011 Honda Accord v6 Coupe 2dr
2011 Accord 2D V6 Color Matrix
Model
Engine
Trim
Trans
KA
KL
Exterior Color
Exterior Code/Color
Interior Code/Color
Model Code
Model Code
ACCORD 2D
3.5L V6
EX-L V6

EX-L V6 NAVI
6MT
5AT
6MT
5AT
CS2A8BJNW
CS2B8BJNW
CS2A8BKNW
CS2B8BKNW
KA 50 ST
KA 50 ST
KA 50 ST
KA 50 ST
Taffeta White
WX

IV

Alabaster Silver Metallic
SI

BK

Polished Metal Metallic
GY

BK

Polished Metal Metallic
GX

IV

Crystal Black Pear
BK

BK

Belize Blue Pearl
BL

BK

San Marino Red
RE

BK

San Marino Red
RX

IV


Sand Dollar Honda in Galveston
The new look for the 2011 Honda Accord Ex-L V6

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the update! Our 2010 Honda Accord EX is Polished Metal Metallic - one of the sharpest colors I have ever seen. I dislike the green and will not miss this color, yet it would be nice seeing some other light color choices. Beige is always safe and can be classy, the soon to be discontinued beige is more of a gold, I think. Too bed they will not offer another tan or similar earth tone. Any news about color chooses on the '11 Civic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have the color choices for the Civic but I do not have a brochure with me at the moment to compare the changes.. I expect to get them up in the next few days.. I can say based on what I have seen that I see no changes for the 2011 Civic so far.. The civic is expected to change body style and have major color changes for the 2012 model.. Thanks for looking.. Come back and check on the updates soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I missing something? It appears that the EX-L colors for the 2.4 L4 4D (sedan) are not showing. (and the EX is only showing gray, silver and black) BTW...thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are not making Ex-l's for 2011 in any color.. Or as Henry Ford said.. You can have it in any color as long as it's black. LOL.. Kidding.. I'm not sure what happened there but as you can see we have Ex-l's now.. YEY... Sincerely,
    Ever P.
    Sand Dollar Honda

    ReplyDelete