Sand Dollar Honda 409-761-2200 serving Galveston, TX

Friday, May 7, 2010

Questions, anyone?

Honda is doing a very unique forum with the release of the CR-Z which I think is AWESOME. If you are Honda Lover and you know who you are, you know Honda is coming out with the CR-Z sports Hybrid in the next few months. Well you can ask the exterior designer questions at Honda.com.  What other manufacture listens to the consumer with top level executives? You're lucky if you can get a picture of them. Here is the info and the place to get your questions asked.

"
Have a burning CR-Z related question this site has failed to answer? Here’s your chance to ask CR-Z exterior designer, Motoaki Minowa. Submit your questions below as if you were entering a blog comment. All questions will be reviewed internally, and the most appropriate will be sent to Honda World Headquarters in Tokyo. Mr. Minowa will answer the questions via a translated video conference. If selected, your username and question will be published exactly as it was submitted. Be sure to take advantage of this unique opportunity.




—Christina"
go here and ask away.


Sincerely,
Ever P.
Ps. I asked one I was curios about.

Here is a cool picture of the CR-Z I made a few changes on. It looks great as a wallpaper.



No comments:

Post a Comment