Sand Dollar Honda 409-761-2200 serving Galveston, TX

Friday, April 16, 2010

2011 Ridgeline Color Matrix

 I haven't been able to find info on changes for the 2011 Ridgeline yet, but here are the colors available for the 2011 Honda Ridgeline which just released today.  I will post any changes of equipment when the info becomes available.

2011 Ridgeline Color Matrix
Model Engine Trim Trans KA KL Exterior Color Exterior Code/Color Interior Code/Color
Model Code Model Code
RIDGELINE  4D 3.5L V6
4WD
RT5ATYK1F2BEWKA 50 ST Taffeta White
WH
GR
Alabaster Silver Metallic
SI
GR
Polished Metal Metallic
GX
BK
Crystal Black Pearl
BK
GR
Bali Blue Pearl
BL
GR
Dark Cherry Pearl
RE
BE
RTS
RTL
RTL NAVI
5ATYK1F4BEW
YK1F5BJNW
YK1F5BKNW
KA 50 ST Taffeta White
WH
GR
Alabaster Silver Metallic
SI
GR
Alabaster Silver Metallic
SX
BK
Polished Metal Metallic
GY
GR
Polished Metal Metallic
GX
BK
Crystal Black Pearl
BK
GR
Crystal Black Pearl
BX
BK
Bali Blue Pearl
BL
GR
Dark Cherry Pearl
RE
BE
Dark Cherry Pearl
RX
BK
Mocha Metallic
BE
BE

2011 Honda Pilot Colors Available here

2 comments:

  1. Blah Blah Blah... You have some questions to answer back on the ROC... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I did already.. I'll double check..funny :-)

    ReplyDelete